Kindred is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with over 16 million customers across 100 markets. The company was founded in 1997 by Anders Ström and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 2004. Kindred is committed to offering our customers the best deal and user experience possible, while ensuring a safe and fair gambling environment.
We offer pre-game and live Sports betting, Poker, Casino and Games across our markets. While our core markets are in Europe and Australia, we address most global markets.
Kindred is a pioneer in the online gambling industry and as an innovation driven company that builds on trust, we have led the development into areas such as technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.
Kindred in Brief
• The Group was founded in 1997 as Unibet by Anders Ström
• Kindred Group is Europe’s leading online gambling operator with over 16.9 million customers
• Our head office is located on Malta and we are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap
• Our brand portfolio consists of 14 brands, among them Unibet, Maria Casino, Stan James and iGame
• Over 1,350 dedicated employees work to ensure the best possible customer experience within the product categories sports betting, casino, poker, games, bingo and racing
• Kindred Group operates in 20 different languages, in more than 100 countries
• Our Gross winnings revenue in Q1 was 153.4 million GBP
• We are certified by G4 (Global Gaming Guidance Group), complying with their Code of Practice in relation to responsible gambling
• Kindred Group is certified to be compliant with eCOGRA’s standards
• Kindred Group is a member of the European Gaming and Betting Association and the Remote Gambling Association
• Kindred Group is a founding member of ESSA
• Kindred Group has ESG rating AAA by MSCI
More than 1,200,000 active customers
42,039 live betting events
9,801 streamed events
73% of revenue come from mobile
16 – 18 million transactions per day
64 million personalized email messages sent
In Q1 2017